zumba

So i've been trying to do Zumba since Feb. but of course I hurt my back and ya know how that goes (which yeah they are trying to make me pay 1662 for basically nothing)--anyways..

Finally---we got a group of us (my future sis in law, Mother and a few other friends) together on Tuesday & Thursdays to do Zumba- Loni has the discs & we started ON Tuesday.

So we do the 1 hour basic zumba--which teaches us the steps. We did 1 hour on Tues & 1 hour on Thurs (today)-then we looked at the 20 minute express workout--which we did like 10 mins of it. So we decided Tues we'll do the 1 hour basic then 20 express work out :)

My ass, back, hips and calves get it the most..oh and abs..but it's a lot of fun.

I want to get the set myself on zumba.com it is 59.95--but right now i'm having fun and other expenses need to be paid....so i'll just keep going to my sis in laws :)

here's just a taste of what we've been doing:


IM down 20lbs...so we shall see how this works :)

I WANT TO KICK PCOS's ASS!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I LOVE IT!

I'm going out of my head..

what my eyes see..