I LOVE IT!
I finally found out how to send blogs from my Cell-so now when there's something on my mind NO MATTER where I will be- it'll be blogged :)
However, todays another day. There's a little shop down here by me that is open for renting. I'm thinking about renting it and opening a store. Well my father and I. We always said we'd go into business together. I want to do my thing but at the same time--Eddie & I are dying to open a BBQ spot. I have to look into the whole details and such.
It's hard in these towns because you never know if it's going to be successful. Especially we need Eddie to still work his Full time job- I guess during the day he can do the shop w/ me & then at night my mom can take over. (MY MOM & EDDIE ARE THE COOKS)-i'm good w/ business management, being a boss....itineraries, ordering etc..lol
Still planning my next March of Dimes Function-but it seems like i'm at a hault. My brain seems to be shut off! :( which sucks.
Oh--for the ones who wanted to be on the "email" list--if each one of my blogs go to your email & they are annoying (which i could imagine they could be) let me know & i'll delete your email--so you dont have to hear every FART of mine ;)
Today is a business day--its Monday starting the week on a positive aspect right??? Time to get busy :)
However, todays another day. There's a little shop down here by me that is open for renting. I'm thinking about renting it and opening a store. Well my father and I. We always said we'd go into business together. I want to do my thing but at the same time--Eddie & I are dying to open a BBQ spot. I have to look into the whole details and such.
It's hard in these towns because you never know if it's going to be successful. Especially we need Eddie to still work his Full time job- I guess during the day he can do the shop w/ me & then at night my mom can take over. (MY MOM & EDDIE ARE THE COOKS)-i'm good w/ business management, being a boss....itineraries, ordering etc..lol
Still planning my next March of Dimes Function-but it seems like i'm at a hault. My brain seems to be shut off! :( which sucks.
Oh--for the ones who wanted to be on the "email" list--if each one of my blogs go to your email & they are annoying (which i could imagine they could be) let me know & i'll delete your email--so you dont have to hear every FART of mine ;)
Today is a business day--its Monday starting the week on a positive aspect right??? Time to get busy :)
Comments
I know opening any business can be risky, but I know if the foods good (which I already know it would be!) Ppl will keep coming back.