what my eyes see..
I've noticed something new in my life---seeing things that i've never noticed before. The beauty in nature. I can sit outside and actually take in the outside..the trees, clouds, flowers...its really hard to explain.
I'm hoping this is all a big part of my plan in life...and God will grant me my wish--but I guess I should stop hoping and wishing..who knows...
Today made me feel great w/ my weight. I know that i'm overweight, but i'm ecstatic that i've lost 20lbs and people can notice. Everywhere I go people say stuff--which excites me. BUT NOTHING excites me more then--months ago we went to get fitted for our bridesmaid dresses...i was in a 24 (well it was a tad big) but they were ordering me a 26 cause I should have been pregnant. TODAY-I go get fitted and i fit in an 18. YA to some of you skinny bitches that might not mean anything--but to me..it means a hell of a lot. I couldnt tell you the last time I was in an 18..i dont think my WEDDING dress was an 18. So that's a BIG DEAL. && BY the time the wedding comes, i'll probably be smaller (or hope so)...
that all helps with my fertility too RIGHT?
Like for example...i used to get periods for 3 months at a time..then since my fertility treatments i'd NEVER get a period...unless I took prometrium. Well since i've been on birthcontrol ive gotten it regurlarly..
THIS MONTH--i've had a NORMAL long period. HMPH..weird. normally it's 1-3 days....this one ..has been going on almost 6 days.......maybe my body is acting normal?? one can only hope!
This is my life..and these are my thoughts :)
I'm hoping this is all a big part of my plan in life...and God will grant me my wish--but I guess I should stop hoping and wishing..who knows...
Today made me feel great w/ my weight. I know that i'm overweight, but i'm ecstatic that i've lost 20lbs and people can notice. Everywhere I go people say stuff--which excites me. BUT NOTHING excites me more then--months ago we went to get fitted for our bridesmaid dresses...i was in a 24 (well it was a tad big) but they were ordering me a 26 cause I should have been pregnant. TODAY-I go get fitted and i fit in an 18. YA to some of you skinny bitches that might not mean anything--but to me..it means a hell of a lot. I couldnt tell you the last time I was in an 18..i dont think my WEDDING dress was an 18. So that's a BIG DEAL. && BY the time the wedding comes, i'll probably be smaller (or hope so)...
that all helps with my fertility too RIGHT?
Like for example...i used to get periods for 3 months at a time..then since my fertility treatments i'd NEVER get a period...unless I took prometrium. Well since i've been on birthcontrol ive gotten it regurlarly..
THIS MONTH--i've had a NORMAL long period. HMPH..weird. normally it's 1-3 days....this one ..has been going on almost 6 days.......maybe my body is acting normal?? one can only hope!
This is my life..and these are my thoughts :)
Comments