weight
SO...since Eddie & I got married, I wont lie--I put on weight. However, meeting a lot of "infertility" friends- I see that this is a continuous thing with them too.
We've agreed that it has to be the meds...
But to face the reality---in the past few months I lost 19lbs.
I'm ready to lose more-its at little intervals now-not sure if its the metformin (cause that never worked b4), stress or birth control?? But whatever it is..lol besides that I eat healthier..and keep active.
Here's a picture to show...from December till now. (you can click it to make it bigger)

keep me in your prayers :)
We've agreed that it has to be the meds...
But to face the reality---in the past few months I lost 19lbs.
I'm ready to lose more-its at little intervals now-not sure if its the metformin (cause that never worked b4), stress or birth control?? But whatever it is..lol besides that I eat healthier..and keep active.
Here's a picture to show...from December till now. (you can click it to make it bigger)

keep me in your prayers :)
Comments