a little bit of this and a little bit of that
So reality sets in every once in a while.
We just got home from a great vacation in Texas. Last time I went it was soooo cold this time I got sunburned. Which i'm not complaining about :)
I truly have learned what a friend is. I have friends or aquaintances-i'm not sure what I have- I sometimes find myself alone so i'm not sure what i have now.
It's sad that Teela lives so far away cause her and Miranda have truly showed me what a friend is. I love them girls so much.
Now i'm home & everything seems to be falling apart..i dont know if i'm going left or right..so i try to stay straight but god only knows LOL
we shall see what tomorrow brings.
True Friends!!! BFF's!
We just got home from a great vacation in Texas. Last time I went it was soooo cold this time I got sunburned. Which i'm not complaining about :)
I truly have learned what a friend is. I have friends or aquaintances-i'm not sure what I have- I sometimes find myself alone so i'm not sure what i have now.
It's sad that Teela lives so far away cause her and Miranda have truly showed me what a friend is. I love them girls so much.
Now i'm home & everything seems to be falling apart..i dont know if i'm going left or right..so i try to stay straight but god only knows LOL
we shall see what tomorrow brings.
True Friends!!! BFF's!
Comments