Weakness
So I havent blogged in like 2 days-my days were filled w/ stress, anger & hurt..or I was busy :)
Yesterday I went to Dawns Graduation Party- I'm so proud of her. I wish I had ambition to finish anything. I guess it's more then that--it's I DO know what I want----but it's so hard to grab a hold of it.
Last night we went to the races & a girl I know was talking about how there was this itty bitty kid by themselves in the bathroom-when she asked about the parents the child said they were working (pit crew) and asked bout the grandmother--said she wasnt there...so...how can a Mother JUST LEAVE a child UNATTENDED IN THE DARK!
Then all these youngins having babies..and throwing babyshowers like it's ok. I dont agree..i'm 30...how am I supposed to be ok w/ a 15-17 yr old getting pregnant?
THe baby blues gets me a lot-but whatever the case may be there is a reason why this all happens..just not sure what it is.
Yesterday I went to Dawns Graduation Party- I'm so proud of her. I wish I had ambition to finish anything. I guess it's more then that--it's I DO know what I want----but it's so hard to grab a hold of it.
Last night we went to the races & a girl I know was talking about how there was this itty bitty kid by themselves in the bathroom-when she asked about the parents the child said they were working (pit crew) and asked bout the grandmother--said she wasnt there...so...how can a Mother JUST LEAVE a child UNATTENDED IN THE DARK!
Then all these youngins having babies..and throwing babyshowers like it's ok. I dont agree..i'm 30...how am I supposed to be ok w/ a 15-17 yr old getting pregnant?
THe baby blues gets me a lot-but whatever the case may be there is a reason why this all happens..just not sure what it is.
Comments