We made a decision

So Eddie & I have discussed it and we will be doing a FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) in July. I'll be continuing my birth control (will be done at the end of June) and then will do my FET in the beginning of July.

Right after we go to Alantic City w/ Betty & Billy. So I have a positive outlook on it.

I'm nervous-cause they can thaw bad but a lot of people i talked to said they've never seen anything like that. So i'm praying.

Keep praying for us :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh Gina. This is wonderful news. I happy and scared for you at the same time. Those statues are going to work I just know it. My prayers are with you always. Can't wait to see you and Eddie.

Popular posts from this blog

I LOVE IT!

I'm going out of my head..

what my eyes see..