Today
Today I wake up and try to figure out what I need to do. I dont mean today, I dont mean tomorrow-but my life long goals.
I hate it because when I need friends ....to talk to...it's like I have no one. Sometimes I cant explain everything to Eddie..cause he's a man and doesnt know how a woman is supposed to feel.
Yet I am ALWAYS there for EVERYONE whether local, distant, friend, family, aquaintance...so why dont I deserve the same respect?
So EFF it..I'll just go thru it myself. I'm tired of begging.....whatever.
Who knows what today brings--i dont want to be bothered. I wish I had an answer..
I hate it because when I need friends ....to talk to...it's like I have no one. Sometimes I cant explain everything to Eddie..cause he's a man and doesnt know how a woman is supposed to feel.
Yet I am ALWAYS there for EVERYONE whether local, distant, friend, family, aquaintance...so why dont I deserve the same respect?
So EFF it..I'll just go thru it myself. I'm tired of begging.....whatever.
Who knows what today brings--i dont want to be bothered. I wish I had an answer..
Comments
Love ya