Today was an ordinary day
Inside me--is like this big void, yet I'm constantly tired & busy. It's just too weird to explain.
I woke up @ 615 in time to take mom to work ..and she's still sleeping. She's ill and staying home. I set my alarm for 645 (to get that extra 5 mins lol) & Eddie informs me he didnt have to get up till 715..oops.
The alarm goes off again at 715..I manage to dose and stay sleeping as I feel like Sleeping Beauty & I can sleep for days..
Then my phone goes off ---Tom doesnt need a ride in the afternoon. I get up because it's already time to take dad to the drs.
I dont have time to do anything but put clothes on and go....
We go to the doctors-he was in there for over an hour (as i sat in the car and finished my book)..
we come home, just in time for me to get ready and put sneakers on instead of flip flops to take grandma to therapy. I go to the dollar store get a few things, get a wonton soup and arrive home.
To greet my father who is deciding that we are having soup- telling me we have to make a list so i can go to the store.
I leave to pick grandma up to come home to make the list. Made the list-now I want to go to the Library. I get to the library..and am there for a good 45 mins clueless...
I go to the grocery store (and of course forgot 3 items) and then i come home.
I start cooking the soup..and realize ..oops i forgot stuff & went back to the store.
Then I came home and started it again, by this time everyone was at the table..we ate..talked..
and here I am FINALLY showered!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder why i'm tired..lol
This is an ordinary day in my life.
I woke up @ 615 in time to take mom to work ..and she's still sleeping. She's ill and staying home. I set my alarm for 645 (to get that extra 5 mins lol) & Eddie informs me he didnt have to get up till 715..oops.
The alarm goes off again at 715..I manage to dose and stay sleeping as I feel like Sleeping Beauty & I can sleep for days..
Then my phone goes off ---Tom doesnt need a ride in the afternoon. I get up because it's already time to take dad to the drs.
I dont have time to do anything but put clothes on and go....
We go to the doctors-he was in there for over an hour (as i sat in the car and finished my book)..
we come home, just in time for me to get ready and put sneakers on instead of flip flops to take grandma to therapy. I go to the dollar store get a few things, get a wonton soup and arrive home.
To greet my father who is deciding that we are having soup- telling me we have to make a list so i can go to the store.
I leave to pick grandma up to come home to make the list. Made the list-now I want to go to the Library. I get to the library..and am there for a good 45 mins clueless...
I go to the grocery store (and of course forgot 3 items) and then i come home.
I start cooking the soup..and realize ..oops i forgot stuff & went back to the store.
Then I came home and started it again, by this time everyone was at the table..we ate..talked..
and here I am FINALLY showered!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder why i'm tired..lol
This is an ordinary day in my life.
Comments