so I got the news today
I got the payment fee for my FET. It's not really all that bad..but now i have to figure what I HAVE to do. I have very little support w/ passing my business around. GEESH my mom got me 2 orders...eddie doesnt even tell anyone about it (i post it on his page)....lol crazy.
Anyways..I need $3450.00 for my FET-which isnt that much of a phenomenal price--but giving up my job and shit...and Eddie complaining all the time, i gotta figure what to do.
I guess i'm just scared that it wont work..and i'll be crazier then I already am.
OH WELL!!
Frozen Embryo Transfer
(FET Cycle)
Daily Monitoring
99213 Office Visits
76856 Ultrasound
36415 Venipuncture (Blood Draw)
99358 Cycle Management Fee
99211 Nursing Visit Only
(Venipuncture only with analysis by MD)
Laboratory Services
83002 Luteinizing Hormone
84144 Progesterone Level
83001 FSH Level
84702 Beta-HCG Quantative
82670 Estradiol Level
Total $ 1,500.00
Embryology Fee
58974 Embryo Transfer
89256 Preparation /Thaw Of Embryo for Transfer $ 1,950.00
89253 Assisted Hatching
Cumulative Total $ 3,450.00
Other cost:
A) Medication (Purchased directly from Pharmacy) $ 500.00
*These costs are based on a planned cycle, costs will change if the cycle needs to be adjusted
from the original plan.
**Prices reflected represent fee estimates only and are subject to change
*** This is an estimate only. Individual patients may incur more or less occurrences or
changes during their individual cycle and will be billed accordingly.
Anyways..I need $3450.00 for my FET-which isnt that much of a phenomenal price--but giving up my job and shit...and Eddie complaining all the time, i gotta figure what to do.
I guess i'm just scared that it wont work..and i'll be crazier then I already am.
OH WELL!!
Frozen Embryo Transfer
(FET Cycle)
Daily Monitoring
99213 Office Visits
76856 Ultrasound
36415 Venipuncture (Blood Draw)
99358 Cycle Management Fee
99211 Nursing Visit Only
(Venipuncture only with analysis by MD)
Laboratory Services
83002 Luteinizing Hormone
84144 Progesterone Level
83001 FSH Level
84702 Beta-HCG Quantative
82670 Estradiol Level
Total $ 1,500.00
Embryology Fee
58974 Embryo Transfer
89256 Preparation /Thaw Of Embryo for Transfer $ 1,950.00
89253 Assisted Hatching
Cumulative Total $ 3,450.00
Other cost:
A) Medication (Purchased directly from Pharmacy) $ 500.00
*These costs are based on a planned cycle, costs will change if the cycle needs to be adjusted
from the original plan.
**Prices reflected represent fee estimates only and are subject to change
*** This is an estimate only. Individual patients may incur more or less occurrences or
changes during their individual cycle and will be billed accordingly.
Comments