The silly Textn thing-

SO some how i'm supposed to be able to "text" my blogs..but it always comes foreign ROFL so w/ that being said--i guess i cant do that.

Today was a good day...SLEPT in till 11 (wow cant tell you the last time I did that), Went out to eat w/ Eddie- food was good- did our "Mothers Day" shopping, went to a birthday party & then went to see "Back up Plan". The night is not over-although it's 10:46pm-Eddies making the Mothers cakes for tomorrow--then i'll be getting my ANNIVERSARY Massage :) He's so good to me.

I'm actually pretty sleepy--and dreading tomorrow..

I dont know how to put it nicely. Make belive you dont have a mother or a child---it's pretty useless right? Well thank GOD I have my mother & of course my mother in law-- to spread the joy. Well whatever it is..lol Happy Mothers Day to all ....the Moms who have children, who lost children, that their children have their own children..or even the ones that have embryos (they are children too)- do something special for yourself..nothing is better then doing something nice for yourself.

Well except my friend Teela. She sent me awesome body scrub washes...and I used one today and it took me to another world. I cant wait to go see her. Eddies excited too. 4 weeks & 5 days :) We'll be in Texas. WOW that went so fast. So much stuff planned. Especially Jackson & Aidens birthday--big boys :) I'm so honored to have them in my life. Teela, she's amazing. She knows when i'm down w/o me having to say anything--like she's psychic and has great timing. OR she's just a great friend.

Also Michella, with out those 2 I wouldnt make it through some days.

Although as crazy as it sounds----I smile a lot. I'm happy, content and love my life. It's like everything DOES happen for a reason...wow let lightening strike me for saying that ;)

I definitely <3 the handful of people in my life. Some understand, some dont, some care, some wont--but that makes them...them.

ON that note..Thank you all who ARE a part of my life whether secret, aware or just because you care :) xoxoxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I LOVE IT!

I'm going out of my head..

what my eyes see..