One day...
One day...I may know what it feels like to have something in my belly move around.
One day..I may know what it's like to be so proud, even though they may be silly at times.
One day..I may know how it feels to deal w/ pains due to labor..
One day..may be able to join in on the conversation of the great fun parks to take the kids to or how to potty train them
One day..I may accept the fact that one day that day may never come
But TODAY...I live like it's my last day, I hold on to that dream as close to my heart as I can-because only GOD knows what tomorrow brings. I pray for the answer, the knowledge and the power to make my dreams come true..
Today..I will walk to the beat of my own drum.
I will laugh when I find something funny.
I'll cry when my heart feels the sorrow.
I will adapt to the life I was given to live.
I'll dance today, cry tomorrow..and hope and pray that some day I too will know whether it be birthed or adopted that I too will be told "Mommy I love you"
"Sometimes it's hard to conceive, With all that I've got, And all I've achieved, What I want most Before my time is gone,Is to hear the words
"I love you, Mom.""
One day..I may know what it's like to be so proud, even though they may be silly at times.
One day..I may know how it feels to deal w/ pains due to labor..
One day..may be able to join in on the conversation of the great fun parks to take the kids to or how to potty train them
One day..I may accept the fact that one day that day may never come
But TODAY...I live like it's my last day, I hold on to that dream as close to my heart as I can-because only GOD knows what tomorrow brings. I pray for the answer, the knowledge and the power to make my dreams come true..
Today..I will walk to the beat of my own drum.
I will laugh when I find something funny.
I'll cry when my heart feels the sorrow.
I will adapt to the life I was given to live.
I'll dance today, cry tomorrow..and hope and pray that some day I too will know whether it be birthed or adopted that I too will be told "Mommy I love you"
"Sometimes it's hard to conceive, With all that I've got, And all I've achieved, What I want most Before my time is gone,Is to hear the words
"I love you, Mom.""
Comments