Yes you read correctly, I'm truly going out of my mind. I try my best to please everyone--my family, my friends, my associates, my customers, my dogs, me...not i'm not pleased. I'm the only one that truly isnt getting pleased. Although it seems as though everyone else isnt pleased either. Everytime we plan something--something stupid happens. It's always a war of the families. I dont understand the problem. It's different cause we live w/ my family. I try to make everyone happy.....pacify everyone but it seriously is making me cry..be depressed and want to pull my hair out. I dont know what I can do to make everyone happy anymore..and i'm to the point where I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF ANYONE IS HAPPY--MISERY LOVES COMPANY SO BITCHES I"M BRINGING YOU DOWN WITH ME! I'm tired of always having to do everything for everyone, but when I ASK for the littlest of NOTHING---they all ...all cant help me out either. I think i can count on my hand how many peo...
Comments
See u next month :)