5-7-2005

This time 5 years ago we were scared to death getting ready to get married :)

We had a small wedding. It consisted of My Mother & Father and Eddies Mother & Father- Judge Bart Rasnick did the ceremony. We got married at the Town of Fallsburg Court House.

Unbelievably that was 5 years ago. Time surely does fly!

4 years ago my parents through us our "reception"-which it was a blast.

Here's a few pictures for you to enjoy.

Photobucket Us on our Wedding day 5 years ago :)

Photobucket our Reception 4 years ago

Photobucketthis is us today



We still have lots of love.

They say that infertility takes a toll on marriages & i've seen people divorce cause of it. I'd have to say it brought ours closer. Our story is a little different then most- we both had a lot of weaknesses when we met & basically we were each others strength.

I'm not saying we're perfect because there isnt ANY perfect relationship out there, but I can honestly tell you----the love you can see when you are w/ us. Even if we are calling each other names ;) We constantly joke and some dont understand. That's what makes us, ...us.

So--here's to another 5 years :) (hey i'll do little increments)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I LOVE IT!

I'm going out of my head..

what my eyes see..