I'm on the baby chasing run...
So it's slapped me in the face lately when i've seen my fertility friends kids celebrate birthdays or others get pregnant with their 2nd baby--that i've been chasing this dream for a long time.
Between work & dealing with everyone else--It's like I have little time for myself. Can this be the reason God hasnt blessed me? One will never know.
We started our "first" (second) Ivf round-- I'm getting to start to hate the whole "shot" scene-but what can I do?
I've come to become one w/ myself-on what I want, what I need and actually pursuing it.
They always say things happen for a reason--but isnt that the truth.
I have been fighting tooth and nail w/ my job to go on the Family Medical Leave--so I can be stress free during this cycle. (other cycles i'm always running running running & i think i'm not focused)
Of course the drs office only wrote a letter that didnt uphold anything--just basically saying "she's doing ivf-be easy on her"..
But...then...Feb. 11 (my brothers birthday) I hurt my back. Since then I've been out of work & have loads of therapy ahead of me.
So the past 2 weeks i've sat at home & relaxed...clear mind...with no cares ..no responsibilities...nothing. It's like a whole load has been lifted from my shoulders.
I am legally on the FMLA-for my back but am still able to do my treatments. STRESS FREE~~~~~
So again...i'm running with the wind & chasing that dream.....only baby steps away....from holding that baby in my arm :)
Between work & dealing with everyone else--It's like I have little time for myself. Can this be the reason God hasnt blessed me? One will never know.
We started our "first" (second) Ivf round-- I'm getting to start to hate the whole "shot" scene-but what can I do?
I've come to become one w/ myself-on what I want, what I need and actually pursuing it.
They always say things happen for a reason--but isnt that the truth.
I have been fighting tooth and nail w/ my job to go on the Family Medical Leave--so I can be stress free during this cycle. (other cycles i'm always running running running & i think i'm not focused)
Of course the drs office only wrote a letter that didnt uphold anything--just basically saying "she's doing ivf-be easy on her"..
But...then...Feb. 11 (my brothers birthday) I hurt my back. Since then I've been out of work & have loads of therapy ahead of me.
So the past 2 weeks i've sat at home & relaxed...clear mind...with no cares ..no responsibilities...nothing. It's like a whole load has been lifted from my shoulders.
I am legally on the FMLA-for my back but am still able to do my treatments. STRESS FREE~~~~~
So again...i'm running with the wind & chasing that dream.....only baby steps away....from holding that baby in my arm :)
Comments