I'm 30--
So today is my birthday ---i promised myself I would be a mother by now :(
well in time...
I got everything together for my IVF except...the down payment.
I thought I was paying it in October/November--but they wont even order my medicines :(
So i dont know what to do...i got denied for up to 6 loans. I had other people try to get me loans (great people) and they were denied. I'm willing to pay 400$ a month for 4400. in order to get the ivf procedure. It was bad enough the lady made me feel like I was white trash because I didnt have the money on me then....i didnt know everyone carried 5k on them everyday.
so Rashida showed me a fundraiser tool and i'm trying it. Hopefully---someone has a big heart......we shall see.
http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-09-09.7887603619
well in time...
I got everything together for my IVF except...the down payment.
I thought I was paying it in October/November--but they wont even order my medicines :(
So i dont know what to do...i got denied for up to 6 loans. I had other people try to get me loans (great people) and they were denied. I'm willing to pay 400$ a month for 4400. in order to get the ivf procedure. It was bad enough the lady made me feel like I was white trash because I didnt have the money on me then....i didnt know everyone carried 5k on them everyday.
so Rashida showed me a fundraiser tool and i'm trying it. Hopefully---someone has a big heart......we shall see.
http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-09-09.7887603619
Comments